Website Accessibility Policy
Web Accessibility Policy
Casa Grandview Bed and Breakfast does not offer any handicap accessible accommodations since the establishment is located within a facility that contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and that is actually occupied by the proprietor of the establishment as the residence of the proprietor. (5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510; 42 U.S.C. 12186(b). § 36.104 Definitions).
Place of public accommodation means a facility, operated by a private entity, whose operations affect commerce and fall within at least one of the following categories —
(1) An inn, hotel, motel, or other place of lodging, except for an establishment located within a building that contains not more than five rooms for rent or hire and that is actually occupied by the proprietor of the establishment as the residence of the proprietor;
However, we are committed to doing whatever we reasonably can to make our property accessible, therefore we have added the following accessible features:
- We can modify parking for anyone needing more room getting in and out of a vehicle.
- We will check guests in at their accommodation.
- We will assist with luggage.
- We’ve installed hearing impaired alarms and strobes and have provided descriptive information in regard to room location; entry level, and clear entry access on our bed and breakfast accommodation page.
- We can arrange breakfast service to the accommodation.
- We can assist with wheelchair rentals for those needing temporary capabilities.
We strive to provide services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We have established policies and procedures to ensure we provide goods and services to all our customers in a manner consistent with this core value.
It is our policy to remove barriers to full access to our products and services whenever that is readily achievable and to develop products and services with accessibility standards considered. We are committed to ensuring the accessibility of our website to persons with disabilities. To achieve this goal, we have adopted the following guidelines:
- Accessibility Guidelines – We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the criteria known as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA, as recommended by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, integral to our software development efforts, design specifications and product roadmaps. We will measure and track our progress to ensure we continually make improvements to address the evolving industry standards and to meet the accessibility needs of our customers and visitors to our website.
- Presently the Cloudbeds reservation system does not meet AA standards of WCAG 2.0. This is something we continue to address with our reservation company, and they continue to provide progress updates so that it too will be accessible to people with disabilities in the near future. If you need assistance in determining availability or in making a reservation, please contact us at 561.655.8932 or email@example.com for assistance. As we continue to improve our website functionality, we appreciate your suggestions.
Contact us at for assistance: Telephone/Text: Cheryl Grantham 561.313.9695 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints and Responses
Questions or complaints regarding our website may be directed to the Q4Launch Accessibility Officer by email at email@example.com. A member of our team will review the question or complaint and respond within forty-eight (48) hours. Our response will include actions we have taken or will take, to resolve the issue. We may also refer to alternative assistive measures which may resolve or address the question or complaint.