To Our Treasured Friends and Valued Guests,
As the coronavirus continues to have an impact around the world, we felt it important for us to communicate with you and share steps we are taking to help keep our guests and team safe.
At Casa Grandview Bed and Breakfast, we have always adhered to or exceeded the highest cleaning standards possible with guest comfort being our priority. We have implemented additional measures in the face of COVID-19 to ensure that our guests feel a sense of safety and security when staying with us. We are confident that these extra measures and precautions make our Inn a safer place to stay so that you can enjoy your business trip, getaway, or vacation. For the safety of our guests, team, and outside contractors, we are providing Personal Protective Equipment like face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, etc. and have added cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitation procedures that comply with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), state and local guidelines, as well as those recommended by hospitality industry experts. Most recently, we have participated in training and received certification from Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association’s SafeStaff Sanitation & Safety.
These changes cover all aspects of our operations, including breakfast and dining changes, guest room housekeeping, and common area cleaning and sanitation which supplement our already rigorous processes. Our goal is to ensure the utmost in cleanliness and hygiene.
We are now operating in accordance with heightened CDC, state, local, and health department guidelines for the lodging community and look forward to cautiously moving forward once we receive approval.
Please read about our enhanced procedures below and contact us, if you have any questions regarding reservations or area business openings. Email Us– email@example.com, Text (561) 313.9695, or call (561) 655.8932 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
Guest Check-In and Check-Out
While it is always our preference to personally welcome our guests, we agree with CDC, State of Florida, and Palm Beach County government regulations that implementing social distancing guidelines is wise in the current climate. We have implemented new contactless check-in and check-out procedures for our guests’ safety and convenience. Should you have any questions or concerns, please call Cheryl Grantham at (561) 655-8932.
Our reservation system collects deposit payments and processes receipts electronically prior to guest arrivals, so the need for credit cards, pens, or papers to be exchanged at arrival will be limited. Guests are asked in advance of arrival to provide positive I.D., an image of the credit card used to make the reservation, and a credit card authorization form. If a credit card needs to be run during a stay, we will make sure the card is sanitized prior to its return to the guest.
Prior to arrival, guests will be emailed contactless arrival information and their keyless entry door code once the balance due is satisfied. Our cell phone numbers are included in the email. Please contact us via phone or text messaging (561) 313-9695.
Innkeepers are on-site and will be happy to answer any inquiries that you might have while remaining at an appropriate distance. The guest check-in and reception areas remain closed.
Since all charges are prepaid, there should be no need to settle balances due at the time of check-out. Guest statements are emailed when the balance due payment is processed. Please secure the door and turn off lights when it is time to check-out at 10:00 a.m.
Our B & B breakfast service has been modified. Guests may choose to request a grab n’ go option for early departures, a prepared boxed breakfast tray delivered to their door, or a lower room rate if they plan to sleep in and forego breakfast.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Innkeepers and team will be wearing face coverings when preparing or delivering breakfast trays to guests, and as always, washing their hands before and after every interaction with you.
- A breakfast tray will be delivered to the guest accommodation or pool area. We will not be pre-setting the tables in the dining room or outside dining areas.
- Our breakfast menu will be shared once a guest reservation is received and includes four menu choices.
- Dietary restrictions must be expressed at the time of placing order.
Self-Serve Coffee, Tea, and Other Refreshments
- Self-service amenities are available in the accommodation. Bottled water, individual soft drinks, and prepackaged snacks are available and will be placed in the accommodation in advance of your arrival. Ice will be available from the innkeeper—kindly call (561) 655-8932 prior to 6:00 p.m. when you are in your accommodation to receive the ice delivery.
Guest Rooms and Housekeeping Service
- Items such as individual amenity products, decorative throw pillows, throws, extra blankets, magazines, note pads and pens, have been removed from the rooms. We will happily assist you if you should need a specific item.
Once a guest has checked-out
- The room will be stripped of all linens which are then bagged in the room and taken to be washed, sanitized, and thoroughly dried prior to folding.
- Beds will be remade with clean and sanitized linens.
- All hard surfaces in the guest rooms will be cleaned followed by a sanitizing agent and use of UV light including doorknobs, light switches, drawer knobs, charging/docking stations, thermostat and TV remote controls. A/C air filters are changed between guests, and an air purifier and ozone machine are used.
- All soft surfaces will be sprayed with an approved CDC fabric sanitizing spray.
- Bathrooms will continue to be cleaned and sanitized, including fixtures, glass shower doors, and shower curtains and liners. (depending on facilities).
- Once cleaned to our highest standard, each guest room will be locked and will remain so until guest check-in.
Daily Housekeeping Service
- Clean towels will be placed in accommodations. Should you need additional towels, please request delivery between 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Daily housekeeping will be discontinued at this time with the exception of multiple night stays in an effort to protect our guests and minimize access to the room during your stay.
Trash and recycling bins with liners are placed in rooms near the entry door. Please place full bags outside your door to signal you want removal.
Soiled/Used Towel Removal
A plastic laundry bag is provided for towel removal. Place the bag outside of the room near the door and text or call for pick-up. Should you need additional fresh towels, please let us know.
Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized as always. High touch areas such as keypad locks, door handles, railings, and door jams will be cleaned even more frequently. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be made available to guests in their accommodation and in the common areas. Guests are requested to use the bathrooms in their respective guest rooms.
Staff and Innkeepers
Staff has been trained for enhanced cleaning and serving procedures, and we have received ServSafe Sanitation and Training Certification from FRLA, StaySafe training from AHLA, and Select Safe training from Select Registry.
Team is provided with:
- Cloth face masks that are washed/sanitized after each use and Disposable Medical Grade Masks
- Protective disposable gloves
- Protective disposable shoe booties
- Protective face shield
- Protective splash goggles
- Temperature check screening with contactless thermometer upon arrival for work
Kitchen sanitation procedures as always will continue with:
- High-temperature commercial grade dishwasher to sanitize dishes, flatware, and glassware.
- Surfaces are cleaned and then sanitized with bleach solution per CDC requirements for sanitizing solution.
Other or Additional
Our promise to you is to make Casa Grandview B & B property as safe and welcoming as possible.
Your promise to us is to do your part to minimize risks by social distancing, hand washing, using a face-covering when required, and following sanitizing guidelines.