Breakfast at Casa Grandview
Best Casual Dining Venue 2017 – West Palm Beach
Now in its second year, the LUX Food & Drink Awards 2017 have been established to reward companies and individuals who strive to provide an outstanding level of service within the food and drink industry.
It remains our aim to commend those who work in various sectors of one of the world’s largest industries, from manufacturers and suppliers to restaurant and bar owners.
We meticulously evaluate a businesses’ or individuals’ performance over the past 12 months to ensure that only the most deserving parties receive one of our distinguished awards.
LUX, is a monthly magazine giving you a glamorous glimpse into the world of all things luxurious. Covering all aspects of high-end lifestyle, including the finest, food and drink, hotels and resorts, health and beauty, automotive, jewelry, art and technology.
Morning breakfast at Casa Grandview Inn is something special. Awaken to the aroma of freshly ground fair trade coffee, and a variety of homemade delectables from our kitchen. Linger over a three-course prepared to order breakfast, served at 8:30 a.m. at the Inn, each morning (reservation time provided during peak time). We hope you will find we are not your “ordinary bed and breakfast”. We cater to guests requests and dietary needs with advance notice. Please call Cheryl at 561.313.9695 to pre-arrange.
Flip flops and casual dining attire are welcome at this tropical Florida style West Palm Beach Inn!
Early riser? No problem, our Casa Grandview Inn offers self-service coffee/tea bar with Keurig 2.0 and a selection of latte, espresso, cappuccino, decaf, and regular coffees; along with an assortment of teas, snacks, bottled water, and sodas. Our Sundance Suites enjoy their very own Keurig 2.0, assorted beverages, beverage chiller, and microwave. Early morning flight or meeting? Please arrange with Cheryl in advance, and we will prepare a suitable start to kick off a healthy day. Call or Text 561.313.9695.
We are open every day of the week from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Made to Order Gourmet Breakfast
Our Suggested Breakfast Options
- Choice of Apple, Cranberry, Orange, Grapefruit, or Tomato Juice
- Daily Fresh Baked Pastry
- Choice of English Muffin, Bakery, or Gluten Free Bread
- Choice of Seasonal Fresh Fruit or Yogurt with Granola and Berries
- Signature Veggie Scramble with Fresh Eggs from Vegetarian Fed Hens
- Custom Omelet with choice of Fesh Veggies, Choice of Cheese and/or Meat
- Pancakes or Belgium Waffles with your Choice of topping, Bananas Foster or Classic French Toast with Homemade Syrup
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise or Eggs Florentine with fresh Tomato Slices
- Deconstructed Asparagus Frittata
- New Potatoes, Grits, Oatmeal, or Eggs Your Way — Over Light, Scrambled, Sunny, Poached, Soft or Hard Boiled, or Fresh Egg Whites
- Choice of Black Bean Cake, Canadian Bacon, Veggie or Sausage Patties or Ham
- Choice of Goat Cheese, Feta, Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar or Swiss
- Protein Fruit Smoothie . . . Dairy, Almond Milk, or Coconut Milk. It’s up to YOU!
Note: While our kitchen is not a gluten-free environment, we make every effort to avoid cross contamination and use a “gluten-free” toaster for guest with gluten sensitivity. We offer alternative Almond, Coconut, or Soy Milk.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Special Dietary Dining
For a complete list of Palm Beach County Vegan/Vegetarian Dining Selections, click here (PDF). These restaurants offer an array of choices for their guests in the Palm Beach County area. The majority of Casa Grandview’s glowing reviews are focused on their pleasant dining experience, and the inn’s ability to customize their food selections to fit specific traveler needs. About 15% of their average guests have special dietary needs. They anticipate this number growing within the next five years, and would encourage more of these type guests, searching for unique accommodations, in order to accommodate their specific dietary needs.