Our regular B & B breakfast service has been temporarily suspended due to the recommendations of the CDC, state, and local government pursuant to Covid protocols.
The following changes will be implemented when prudent:
- Innkeepers and team will be wearing face coverings and gloves when preparing or delivering breakfast trays to guests, and as always, washing their hands before and after every interaction with you.
- A breakfast tray will be delivered to the guest accommodation or pool area. We will not be pre-setting the tables in the dining room or outside dining areas.
- Our breakfast menu will be shared once a guest reservation is received and includes four menu choices.
- Dietary restrictions must be expressed at the time of placing the order.
Self-Serve Coffee, Tea, and Other Refreshments
- Self-service amenities are available in the accommodation. Bottled water, individual soft drinks, and prepackaged snacks are available and will be placed in the accommodation in advance of your arrival. Ice will be available from the innkeeper—kindly call (561) 655-8932 prior to 6:00 p.m. when you are in your accommodation to receive the ice delivery.
Made to Order Three Course Menu suspended due to Covid protocols.
Morning breakfast at Casa Grandview Inn is something special. Awaken to the aroma of freshly ground Caribou coffee beans and a variety of homemade delectables from our kitchen. Linger over a three-course prepared-to-order breakfast, served at 8:30 a.m. in the B & B (reservation time provided during peak time). We hope you will find we are not your “ordinary bed & breakfast” – we cater to guests’ requests and dietary needs with advance notice.
Flip flops and casual dining attire are welcome at this tropical Florida-style West Palm Beach Inn!
Choose to enjoy your breakfast on the Awabuki Deck, in the Library, or our formal Dining Room. Prepare to be indulged with our tantalizing, divine breakfast.
Early riser? No problem, our Casa Grandview suites offer self-service Keurig 2.0 and a selection of coffee, tea, decaf, along with snacks, bottled water, and sodas. Penthouse, Mezzanine, and Library Suite offer mini-refrigerators and Keurig coffee makers and pods. Sundance North and Sundance South Suites offer beverage chillers, Keurig coffee makers, mini-fridges, microwaves, and toasters.
Early morning flight or meeting? Please arrange with us in advance, and we will prepare a suitable start to kick off a healthy day. Call (561).655.8932 or chat with the owner.
- Choice of Apple, Cranberry, Orange, Grapefruit, or Tomato Juice, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, or Yogurt & Berries
- Daily Fresh Baked Pastry
- Choice of English Muffin, Bakery, or Gluten-Free Bread
- Eggs Your Way — Over Light, Scrambled, Sunny, Poached, Soft or Hard Boiled or Fresh Egg Whites
- Signature Veggie Scramble with Fresh Eggs from Vegetarian Fed Hens
- Custom Omelet with Choice of Fresh Veggies and Choice of Cheese
- Belgium Waffles or Classic French Toast with Homemade Syrup
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise or Eggs Florentine
- Deconstructed Asparagus Frittata
- Oatmeal with Brown Sugar and Warm Milk
- Choice of Black Bean Cake, Canadian Bacon, Ham, Sausages (pork and turkey), Grits, Potatoes (advance request)
- Choice of American, Goat Cheese, Feta, Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar or Swiss
- Protein Fruit Smoothie . . . Dairy, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, or Oat Milk. It’s up to YOU!
The Inn at Casa Grandview specializes in accommodating your specific diet. Dairy or Gluten-Free, Food Allergy, Vegan or Vegetarian, Low Sodium, Low Fat, Pregnancy, Diabetic, and others… all done superbly in our West Palm Beach State inspected kitchen. We are happy to assist as we strive to accommodate particular dining preferences, special dietary restrictions, and food allergies. Please tell us what you like. Finally… a dining experience that you don’t have to worry about.
Note: While our kitchen is not a gluten-free environment, we make every effort to avoid cross-contamination and use a “gluten-free” toaster for guests with gluten sensitivity. We offer alternative Almond, Oat, or Soy Milk. Please share your preferences with us.
Vegan, Vegetarian, Special Dietary Dining
For a complete list of Palm Beach County Vegan/Vegetarian Dining Selections, click here (PDF) These restaurants offer an array of choices for guests in the Palm Beach County area. The majority of Casa Grandview’s glowing reviews are focused on the guest dining experience, and the inn’s ability to customize food selections to fit specific traveler needs. About 15% of guests have special dietary needs. It is anticipated this number will continue to rise in the next five years. We encourage these types of guests who are searching for unique accommodations and to accommodate their specific dietary needs.