Swing by 10 of the Best West Palm Beach Golf Courses
It's no mystery that Florida is one of the best places for golfing in the United States. The next time you find yourself in the Sunshine State, hit the greens at one of the best West Palm Beach golf courses! Tee off in front of stunning coastal backdrops. With breathtaking views of Florida foliage and swampy terrain surrounding expertly manicured lawns, you'll feel inspired to make that hole-in-one. Whether you're looking to participate in a tournament or just wanting to get a casual game in, you're in for a treat. Check out our free Insider's Guide for more great ideas on what to do and see while you're in town!
The 10 Best Golf Courses Around West Palm Beach
1. Emerald Dunes Club Golf Course If you're in search of a rousing game of golf, look no further! Emerald Dunes Club Golf Course is one of the most beautiful courses in WPB. Renowned architect Tom Fazio designed this gorgeous pro course. The course boasts 18 holes, 100 bunkers, 60 acres of lakes, five sets of tees, and paths paved with native coquina shells. You don't want to miss out on a thrilling game here.
2. Okeeheelee Golf Course With 27 holes of championship golf to indulge in, the Okeeheelee Golf Course on Forest Hill Boulevard offers a quality experience to those looking to book a tee time. Each hole features five sets of tees so that everyone can enjoy their time on the course. They are also part of the Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary Program. This helps the course protect the natural environment and preserve the natural heritage of the game.
3. The Links at Madison Green An excellent par-72 golf course, the Links at Madison Green winds through a lush, foliage-dense setting. Watch for beautiful native birds such as great blue heron, sandhill crane, snowy egret, and even birds of prey. Admire well-kept lawns and perimeters lined with towering palm trees, majestic oaks, and other native plants.
4. Osprey Point Osprey Point Golf Course is one of the top public golf courses in Florida! The serene setting of tropical trees and salty air make for an incredible golfing experience. Grab your lucky clubs and hit the lush playing greens. With three nine-hole courses to play from, you're guaranteed the perfect game under the sun.
5. Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course The Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course on South Ocean Boulevard is the perfect choice for golfers of all skill levels. The dreamy backdrop of ocean and Intracoastal waterway views makes this course one of the most fun golf courses in the United States. With 18 holes from 81 to 211 yards and a full-length driving range, you're bound for a fantastic time.
6. PGA National in Palm Beach Gardens The PGA National Resort is home to five different golf courses in Florida! This championship golf experience includes the Champion, the Palmer, the Squire, the Fazio, and The Estates courses. Admire modernized layouts, beautiful backdrops, and exciting opportunities at these private golf courses!
7. The Breakers Golf on the greens of Florida's oldest 18-hole course, the Ocean Course at the Breakers. Beautiful rolling lawns, hundreds of palm trees, and lush tropical landscaping make this course a must-visit on your Florida golfing itinerary. The Rees Jones Course caters to all playing levels and provides multiple options to ensure that everyone has a great time! While you're there, check out the Breakers Spa or the Seafood at the Breakers.
8. Sandhill Crane Golf Course Sandhill Crane Golf Course is a public golf course in West Palm Beach, and one of the only courses in Florida to wind through natural, preserved, and wetland areas! The defined elevation changes make for a good challenge, while accompanied by gorgeous ocean views.
9. Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach If you're a member of Trump International Golf Club, test your swing at this famous golf course. This Jim Fazio course is ranked as the number one golf course in the state of Florida by Florida Golf Magazine. It's also the highest elevated course in Florida!
10. Lone Pine Golf Club If you're looking for great deals and rates, try Lone Pine Golf Club. They offer an after 2 p.m. special, which allows for two players to ride around the course, plus bring an extra player at a discounted price.
If you plan to visit for the holidays, note that they are open on Thanksgiving with special hours, closed on Christmas, and open for regular hours on New Year's Day.