Your Ultimate Guide to Kayaking in West Palm Beach
One of the best ways to discover the natural beauty of West Palm Beach is via kayak! With sparkling oceans, lakes, and intercoastal waterways to discover, your opportunities for paddling in our Florida paradise are nearly endless. Are you ready to enjoy a relaxing day on the water? Read on to learn about all the best places for kayaking in West Palm Beach. Then, start planning your trip!
5 Spots for the Best Kayaking in Palm Beach County
1. Paddle Boarding Palm Beach Would you like to explore Peanut Island and the surrounding waterways? Stop by Paddle Boarding Palm Beach for the kayaking experience of a lifetime! This local tour company's convenient waterfront location offers the closest access to Peanut Island. Plus, their high-quality kayak rentals ensure that you and your family will enjoy a safe and memorable adventure. Make sure to sign up for their Kayak Snorkel Tour, Full Moon Paddle Tour, or Sunset Tour! Approximate distance from Casa Grandview: 20 minutes
2. Kayak Lake Worth Kayak Lake Worth is a locally-owned tour company that operates from the Lake Worth Lagoon in West Palm Beach. Their ecological tours are designed to create a relaxing experience for paddlers of any skill level. During your excursion, you'll be able to explore secluded locations like the Snook Islands and Bingham Islands. In addition to excursions, this tour company offers many kayak rental options. Whether you prefer to paddle for two hours, a half day, or a full day, it's up to you! Perhaps you're interested in honing your skills? Sign up for one of their instructional classes and you'll be paddling like a pro in no time!
Approximate distance from Casa Grandview: 18 minutes
3. Visit Palm Beach Waterfront Activity Station Whether you want to set out on a guided kayak tour or create your own excursion, the Visit Palm Beach Waterfront Activity Station has something for everyone! Embark on a guided Kayak and Snorkel Combo Tour or take a guided eco-tour of Munyan Island. As you explore some of the most scenic spots in West Palm Beach, you can view local wildlife right from the water. Single and tandem kayak rentals are also available for visitors who would like to set out on a private adventure. Approximate distance from Casa Grandview: 7 minutes
4. Get Wet Watersports From paddleboarding and jet skiing to parasailing, surfing, and more, Get Wet Watersports offers a plethora of fun water activities. Take a kayak tour through the mangroves of MacArthur State Park, or explore the waters surrounding Peanut Island. Along the way, your experienced guide will tell you all about our South Florida history and local ecosystems. Or, rent one of their brand-new Malibu kayak rentals. Each comes with a paddle, a life jacket, and a map.
Approximate distance from Casa Grandview: 22 minutes
5. Okeeheelee State Park If you're looking to venture out on your own, you'll love kayaking in Okeeheelee State Park. Spanning more than 17,000 acres, the park is filled with natural beauty and boasts two scenic lakes. Bring your own vessel, or rent one from Kayak King Watersports and launch right from the shoreline. As you glide past the native flora and fauna, make sure to keep an eye out for wildlife. You're likely to spot a variety of bird species, turtles, butterflies, and more.
Approximate distance from Casa Grandview: 26 minutes
Book the Ultimate Florida Getaway With Casa Grandview
After an exhilarating day of kayaking in West Palm Beach, come kick back and relax at Casa Grandview! Known as one of the best lodging options in West Palm Beach, our luxurious vacation rentals are perfect for families, friends, couples, or the solo traveler. Plus, they are just a short 10-minute walk from many local attractions, including the restaurants and shops in The Square.
Each of our historic vacation rentals is fully equipped with top-notch amenities to ensure that your stay is a comfortable one. For a truly unforgettable experience, we recommend booking a stay in our Coco Plum Cottage Vacation Rental! With room to accommodate four guests, this spacious rental features two king bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a private back deck.