MAX GUESTS: 6
BED SIZE(S): 2 king bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 2 queen beds
ROOM SIZE: 2002 sq. ft.
Historic 1919 two-story Charleston House offers true southern elegance in a self-catering, separately licensed short-term vacation home reminiscent of the Low Country. This two-story, 2002 sq. ft. home with metal roofing boasts natural beauty, history, and a culture all its own. Driveway parking near the front door has two 6 1/2″ steps up to the 35″ clear entry with 1″ threshold. Enjoy today’s conveniences–4K TV, WiFi 5, HVAC (16 SEER HVAC’s, climate control, ceiling fans, oak hardwood floors and well-appointed furnishings.
The first level offers a full kitchen with granite counters, slate floors, breakfast bar at counter height, 32″ 4K TV, stainless appliances, dining room, living room with 65″ 4K TV, family room with 65″ K4 TV, king bedroom with chest and wall to wall closet, hall bathroom with period tiled tub/shower combo, and laundry room. A historic wood staircase with wood handrails leads to the second floor which has two bedrooms separated by a hallway with a Jack n’ Jill bathroom with jetted tub/shower combo, LED lighting. A spacious bedroom with two queen beds, armoire, chest, and walk-in closet is south facing. The master king bedroom is north facing with a triple dresser, tall chest, walk-in closet. Please see the Amenities below images.
Charleston’s spacious screened lanai offers 632 sq. ft. of outdoor living and is one step down from the back kitchen door. The lanai has ceiling fans, LED lighting, wet bar with bar height chairs, alfresco dining table and 6 chairs, a love seat, chaises, and chairs adjacent to the soothing water spouts of the vacation rental heated saline pool, making it “the spot” for casual laid back family vacations or for couples who desire private, spacious quarters. Seasonal rates $279-$449 per night. On-street parking at your door. A 10-minute walk from Convention Center, Norton Museum, Rosemary Square, and more. Only 2 miles to Virgin Trains Station and PBIA. Visit the Palm Beach Zoo & Conservatory, South Florida Science Museum & Aquarium & more.
Cleaning Fee: $175 per stay.
State of Florida DBPR, Division of Hotels, Vacation Rental Dwelling License Number DWE6014186, Group Vacation Rental Dwelling (3)
Palm Beach Business Tax Receipt 2017102848, Tourist Development Tax 000018951, Property Control 74434328040130081
West Palm Beach Business Receipt 0000042344, Lessor of Single Family 80899, Certificate of Use 80901, Short Term Vacation Rental 80904
te of Use 80901, Short Term Vacation Rental 80904
- Arrival welcome package: 10 oz. coffee or beans, half n’ half, bottled water, snacks, dish soap, dishwasher tabs, paper towels, napkins, sponge, tissues, toilet paper, trash bags, etc.
- Baby items–Diaper Genie, High Chair, Pack n’ Play, blanket, and bottom sheet (please advance request email)
- Bathrobes and slippers (one size–for registered adult guests, please advance email request)
- Bath towels
- Bathtub/shower combo on each floor
- Beach chairs, mats, sand toys, umbrella (please advance email request)
- Complete protective bedding encasements
- Complimentary adult bicycles for daytime use–no lights (please advance email request)
- Complimentary beach toys, beach umbrella, sand chairs (please advance email request)
- Complimentary WiFi 5 (802.11 ac)
- Ceiling fans, LED lighting
- Dining room with a 36″ counter height table and 6 counter height chairs 24″ seat height
- Dog-friendly (please contact us for details and weight restrictions)
- Family room with Bloomie’s sectional, authentic Cuban tile floor, and 65″ 4 K TV
- Fully equipped kitchen, Thermador Coffee Maker, stainless dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, fridge, 32″ 4K TV
- Gilchrist & Soames products–shampoo, conditioner, earplugs, shower gel, lotion, bar soap, sewing kit, vanity kit
- HVAC, 16 SEER with climate control on both floors
- Ionic hairdryer (1875 watt) on each floor
- Keyless entry for easy access to your vacation rental
- Laptop safe
- Large pantry in the kitchen
- Laundry room with LG washer and dryer
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Living room with couch, love seat, recliner, and 65″ 4 K TV
- Luggage racks
- Oak hardwood floors
- Pool towels provided based on registered vacation rental guests
- Private barbeque grill and tank $35 per stay (please advance email request)
- Quiet Zone for train horn
- Residential street parking in front
- Screened lanai with outdoor dining table, ceiling fans, LED lighting, appropriate furnishings
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Upscale bed linens
- Vacation rental heated saline pool with chaises, floats, hammock, umbrellas
- White Noise Machine (please advance email request)