About Casa Grandview
A Historic Bed & Breakfast in South Florida
The Grantham Family invites you to experience South Florida hospitality! Casa Grandview in West Palm Beach is an intimate and charming AAA 4-Diamond and Select Registry bed & breakfast which is family-owned and operated. Choose from our uniquely decorated historic bed & breakfast rooms.
The Circa 1917-1948, award-winning, AAA Four Diamond luxury property combines a historic past with modern day luxuries. A distinguished partner of Select Registry, BedandBreakfast Diamond Collection, and Superior Small Lodging White Glove Winner.
Historic Bed & Breakfast Suites
Choose from Bed & Breakfast Accommodations.
- Choose from historic king or queen suites with private baths for adults only (well-behaved children are welcome in vacation rentals).
Suites range from 201-561 sq. ft. Coffee, tea, snacks, and a complimentary three-course prepared to order breakfast served at the Inn is inclusive to bed and breakfast guests. Please find add on’s under Promotions/Enhancements.
Relax or dine al fresco in outdoor common areas, or take a dip in the South Heated Pool.
Rates vary by season, to view rates, click Book Now and enter your travel dates.
1-3 BR Vacation Homes
Want more privacy and space?
- Choose from our licensed, self-catering historic 1, 2, or 3 bedroom private vacation homes.
- Historically Desiginated 1917-1948 eclectic architectural design styles in a residential setting.
- Fully furnished homes with guest comfort and privacy in mind, private yards.
- Enjoy grilling, lounging, and al fresco dining areas.
- Guest may relax at the North Lagoon heated vacation saline pool.
- Offered as self-catering with housekeeping service available at a surcharge.
- A short walk from South Dixie Corridor, Norton Museum, Palm Beach Convention Center, Armory Art Center, and Howard Park Tennis, and CityPlace Entertainment District.
- Yachty guests can Uber to the Downtown Waterfront or Rybovich Marina, and more.
All of our individual rentals are located in Historic Grandview Historic District, south of Okeechobee Boulevard near PBAU and the Norton Museum, anchored in an urban location a short walk to CityPlace and Clematis District and only two miles to Palm Beach. Enjoy luxurious accommodations and a destination experience with a personalized residential lifestyle.
West Palm Beach, Florida Location
Ideally located off I-95, just South of Okeechobee Boulevard and West of the Intracoastal Waterway. Minutes from Beaches, CityPlace, Clematis, Convention Center, PBAU, Palm Beach Outlets, Kravis Center, Norton Museum, Armory Art Center, Palm Beach Photography Center, Marina, Howard Park, Palm Beach International Airport, Antique Row, Worth Avenue, Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, Equestrian Events, Polo, and the Ballpark of the Palm Beaches. Explore the city, or enjoy award-winning golf, spas, shopping, museums, restaurants.
Casa Grandview is conveniently situated in West Palm Beach’s Quiet Zone, where there’s no train noise such as blowing horns as trains pass through town. You’ll be in the heart of it all but will rest easy at night!
Find Your Paradise
If you are seeking one of those “out of the way” hideaways off the beaten path, for ultimate privacy and relaxation – look no further! Travelers worldwide are discovering this hidden oasis, a casual, tranquil, year-round destination.
Many guests return each year for business or a fresh dose of relaxation with Florida-style hospitality. We invite you to step away from the stressful everyday world. Join us for a unique experience. What are you waiting for? Start your Florida Getaway right now!.